View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #57
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 18937 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Highest 2014 priority

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
In my post you might see the words a rt or a qb in whatever the order.

Frankly, I am sold on Matthews. I am undecided on the qbs and want to find out more. I agree with your concept entirely if we have a shot at the "right qb."

The otherside of the coin is...if you miss on a qb that high it sets your team back several seasons and typically means the end of a coaching regime.
Used to, but with the restructered rookie contracts, as long as you have a regime that recognizes failure, it doesn't have to.