View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #56
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89506 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Highest 2014 priority

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
Frankly, it's shocking to me that, after 11 years of watching David Carr and Matt Schaub lose twice a year to Manning, more aren't on this bandwagon.
In my post you might see the words a rt or a qb in whatever the order.

Frankly, I am sold on Matthews. I am undecided on the qbs and want to find out more. I agree with your concept entirely if we have a shot at the "right qb."

The otherside of the coin is...if you miss on a qb that high it sets your team back several seasons and typically means the end of a coaching regime.