View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #272
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17640 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail.Blazr View Post
As Tate grows up, he'll likely learn that being right isn't always right. Fans aren't mad that he gets paid bank. The bank reference is a reality check that as a "Paid Entertainer/Performer" there's going to be some criticism when you stink up the joint. Although, some nut huggers, like yourself will find it intolerable, the TRUTH is it's inevitable that poor performance will warrant criticism.

I wouldn't want to speculate as to what has fans "mad" as you put it. For me I take no offense by his comment. But objectively, I see his comment, while true, having little bearing on the root of his frustration and certainly not a vessel in which to right the ship. To stand on a soap box and whine about how booing fans suck, truth or fiction, when you are 2-8 is petty and can only bring on further backlash.
So well versed and yet you need to name call to make a point? Run along child recess is almost over, come back when you learn how to have an adult conversation.