View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #271
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17795 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
No he should have said 'yeah it was great the fans boo'd us into a false start the last play of the game because our lousy QB threw the ball short of the goal line AGAIN then on his second chance to win the game on the very last play he threw the ball into triple coverage AGAIN, we love that and we love our fans and our lousy Schaub'. <wink> with a sparkle in his smile. I appreciate his candor
Golf clap. Nice.