View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #270
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17640 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I will stop watching and have turned games off and sold my season tickets. What does that have to do with fans at the game booing? They are showing displeasure with the product they have paid for.

So you're here to protect them? poor Tate and OD. Uncle Rico is gonna protect you guys.

Please. You wanna talk about bogus.

And why is it ok for Tate and OD to show "normal human emotions", but not the fans?
Just because people buy tix and merch it doesnt give them a right to act like jerks. I'm not going to affect my way of life over a game, that's what I'm saying. If players are subject to criticism then why can't the fans? Oh that's right they are immune and can do no wrong.