View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #117
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 114714 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zerlein GOES OFF on the TEXANS!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance87 View Post
Nice single stat ya picked out there, coulda gone with #26, #33, etc...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I just gave you what the the NFL gave me. You asked, I obliged.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
You didn't give him anything other then some cherry picked stat you felt was good enough to just toss out there without an explanation attached. RG3 has seen a regression for the most part this season. He is going through growing pains and problems from missing pre season. He'll be fine in the long term and will be a great QB. But right now, he's been working through some rough patches
Now you fellas know that "Passing Yards" is the first stat both nfl.com and espn use to rack & stack QBs. If you wanna sort on anything else, you have to do that yourself.

Go back to your regularly scheduled discussion...