View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #268
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 113379 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
So is that why people are mad? Because they get paid millions and guys like me and you get 60k?

Fans can boo that's a given, but Tate only spoke the truth! So then he should have just said 'yeah it was great the fans boo'd us into a false start the last play of the game, we live that and we love our fans'. <wink> with a sparkle in his smile. I appreciate his candor.
No he should have said 'yeah it was great the fans boo'd us into a false start the last play of the game because our lousy QB threw the ball short of the goal line AGAIN then on his second chance to win the game on the very last play he threw the ball into triple coverage AGAIN, we love that and we love our fans and our lousy Schaub'. <wink> with a sparkle in his smile. I appreciate his candor