View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #185
maddogmrb
Veteran

Rep Power: 5153 maddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I went back and reviewed the game observing the plays called with Case and Schaub.......and it was so obvious that Kubiak did absolutely NOTHING to help Case to succeed. The short middle field outlet was not even a given option. People are right when they say that Case couldn't see the short route receivers over the blitzing defenders.................there weren't any.

And trying to basically put 7 lineman in....................give me a break........there's got to be a problem........and it isn't pointing to Case.
Exactly, and for those of you who say Case can't find the short middle routes never watched him in college.... he was WAY MORE known for just those types of passes that turned into more YAC because he is great at leading his receivers. A few weeks ago you Case knockers said he can't throw the deep ball ... now you're trying to say that's all he can throw.

Anyone who watched these games can see that the biggest problems Case has is an incredibly porous oline, no running game, and incredibly inconsistent play calling and coaching decisions.

Something IS going on with this team and I'm not sure if it is a conspiracy or just plain incompetence. I think Kubiak is a good person and so I am going to say it is pure incompetence.

And, why in HADES did we not sign Eric Winston when he was available to us earlier in the year????? Can you name ONE person who believes that what we have at RT is a better solution???? Okay, I guess Rick Smith and Gary Kubiak .... hmmmmmm
maddogmrb is offline   Reply With Quote