View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #267
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
So is that why people are mad? Because they get paid millions and guys like me and you get 60k?

Fans can boo that's a given, but Tate only spoke the truth! So then he should have just said 'yeah it was great the fans boo'd us into a false start the last play of the game, we live that and we love our fans'. <wink> with a sparkle in his smile. I appreciate his candor.
How about, "I understand why the fans booed..they have the right to do that....but at the same time it makes it harder on us on offense"

That's a better statement IMO. But Tate doesn't understand why the fans booed. He doesn't get it and he admitted as much on the radio yesterday morning.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote