Thread: Pats/Panthers
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #22
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pats/Panthers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
I guess im just not a fan of making assumptions of what would have happened. But when I get my crystal ball I will join you and the refs.
He literally had 1 second to stop going towards the back of the end zone, change direction, and move 2-3 steps towards where the INT was made. It's physically impossible to do that, and he made absolutely no effort to do so. He doesn't even try to fight off Keuchly, so I don't think he should get the benefit of the doubt here.

Edit: FYI, the gif I posted is not in real-time, it's slightly slowed down. That does make some difference when you consider that the refs are calling the play based on what they saw on the field, and they have no way of reviewing it on video like we can.