Thread: Pats/Panthers
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #15
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pats/Panthers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Of course it was pass interference, but the ball was tipped/intercepted well before it ever made it to the receiver, therefore it gets called off. If Gronk had stopped moving towards the back of the end zone, and was making an effort to get back to the underthrown ball, then I think the flag would have stayed. But he didn't, so the flag gets picked up.
I disagree. The act of pass interference by the LB was happening well before the ball was intercepted. Had the interception occurred before the act of pass interference then I would agree with you. But the fact that it happened before and during the interception I must call it pass interference.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote