Thread: Pats/Panthers
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #14
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72917 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pats/Panthers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
It was the right call. The ball was well underthrown, Gronk had no chance at getting to it, even with the LB hugging him.
I dont get this logic. How do you know what would have happened with different variables? You are making an assumption. Saying he would have had "no chance" with a different set of circumstances sounds crazy to me.

I could understand if the pass was intercepted and then the pass interference happened, similarly to a tipped ball and pass interference happening after that gets waved off.

But I am not willing to act like I know how things would have played out had the linebacker not been committing the penalty.

Where is Ben Tate with his wishy washy comments when we need him?
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote