View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #263
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21559 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
The "grumpy people" are his millionaire players who've lost 8 in a row.

Fans took unbrage with these whiny players who got butt-hurt when we booed a poor coaching decision and acted as if the fans had anything to do with their dismal performance.
So is that why people are mad? Because they get paid millions and guys like me and you get 60k?

Fans can boo that's a given, but Tate only spoke the truth! So then he should have just said 'yeah it was great the fans boo'd us into a false start the last play of the game, we live that and we love our fans'. <wink> with a sparkle in his smile. I appreciate his candor.