View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #180
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
So let's see prior to this year top offense - no pistol.

This year pistol - shaky offense particularly second halves.

Line issues date back to Winston and Brisiel thus not thinking they were necessary.

All of a sudden Kubiaks system doesnt work and its predictable?
Lets be honest here. It's been pretty damned predictable for a number of years. Beating up on the bad defenses and getting destroyed (or at the very least "handled") by the good ones isn't a recipe for long-term success. It looks good in the regular season when your schedule hands you a bunch of weak sisters but come playoff time you don't get very far.

I wonder if Oakland is (as I'm reading more often these days) going to kick Brisiel to the curb after this year. Makes me curious if we could pick him up again (in the unlikely event we stay with this system) as a short-term veteran presence.