View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #116
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zerlein GOES OFF on the TEXANS!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Why defend case? Nobody is blaming him for anything in his control. He has done a great job, but he is in a difficult position due to inexperience and taking over an offense that is in shambles. Everyone agrees Kubiak is accountable for that. Clearly, in the current environment case is operating in, he is struggling in the second half... Nothing controversial about that statement.
I'm not defending Case. I've never even said I am a fan of the kid. In fact I've barely posted on it at all. My point is that TK has this undying love for Kubiak despite being a coach that hasn't show much for most of his career here. He directs a pretty decent offense but has been too conservative and has been outcoached too many times. His best years, record wise, were after he had a real D-Coordinator that wasn't his friend forced upon him. The main point was TK is trying to say Schaub could get it done the second half vs Case and that the stats in second halves under Case prove this. Yet this team has under performed all year whether its Schaub(Mr. Pick 6 and FG producer extraordinaire) or Case and a big part of that is what adjustments the other teams D is making at half and how Gary counteracts that...which is to say he does nothing special. It's easy to see if you're not McNair or TK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
You're right. My fault. I should have known when Kubiak drew up that 15 yard sack.
He doesn't draw them up, he puts the players in the position for them to happen by bad adjustments. But you'd never see that with your true love little Gary.