View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #258
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 137757 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Ok we can nitpick and name call til the cows come home what does it solve? This thread was about fan behavior proper or not and it nosedived into selfish 'what about me' paragraphs and rhetoric.

Your argument that you pay to have a competent team is bogus too. You pay for the entertainment aspect, if you feel you aren't getting your moneys worth then stop attending and watching simple as that. Ganging up on Tate or OD for having normal human emotions is ridiculous. Whatever happened to the home field advantage?
Players can be critical just as the fans can be critical. From there we discuss the merit. If you don't like it I guess you should join or form a message board called TexansLove.com like you suggested Bob McNiar take the team to LA.