View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #256
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
People come here to vent and discuss the team. But for some reason there is a segment of people that are hell bent on putting the fans in their place for daring to be disgruntled with a poor product.

You are a kubiak and Schaub apologist. You've already admitted that so I'm not even sure why you'd bring that up.
Ok we can nitpick and name call til the cows come home what does it solve? This thread was about fan behavior proper or not and it nosedived into selfish 'what about me' paragraphs and rhetoric.

Your argument that you pay to have a competent team is bogus too. You pay for the entertainment aspect, if you feel you aren't getting your moneys worth then stop attending and watching simple as that. Ganging up on Tate or OD for having normal human emotions is ridiculous. Whatever happened to the home field advantage?