Thread: Pats/Panthers
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #13
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 279120 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pats/Panthers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
That was a pass interference call and everyone in here knows it. Just because you hate the team that it happened to shouldn't ever change how you can easily view a play. Its always amazing to me to see how people will let their bias completely over rule their objectivity. If that same play happened at the end of a Texans game, everyone saying it wasn't a pass interference call would be screaming bloody murder. Lol!
I agree. I thought the whole thing was bogus and bush league. I'd feel the same if it happened to the Cowboys or Titans. The league's excuse was weak sauce, too.

NFL AM had a poll among coaches and said the majority agreed that the flag should not have been overturned. Jeff Fisher even came out and talked about it.

But it is what it is. The Pats are not blaming it for costing them the game like many other teams would claim. They know there was 59:57 of game that they had a chance to make plays to win the game.