View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #255
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Until the next coach and batch of players piss the bed. Revolving door. So many grumpy people, maybe McNair should pack up and head to LA, then some of you might be able to find peace again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
I know! They act as if Kubiak's failures are malicious and pointed attacks against them.

Then, I'm called a Kubiak apologist for reminding them that he is human and is not involved in a conspiracy to ruin their Sundays.
People come here to vent and discuss the team. But for some reason there is a segment of people that are hell bent on putting the fans in their place for daring to be disgruntled with a poor product.

You are a kubiak and Schaub apologist. You've already admitted that so I'm not even sure why you'd bring that up.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote