View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #253
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 57395 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
That's weak dale.

You're not living in reality. Fans want a successful team. We want to see competent people in charge making good decisions. That's what you're paying for.

Everyone knows this season is toast. So the future is now what this is all about. Schaub has no future here. I want the team to win, but I don't want them to jeorpardizevthe future in order to do it given the current state of this team.

And put yourself in the stadium at that moment. No one knows kubiak's bull **** reason for going to Schaub yet. He hasn't spoken to the media. Kubiak made comments about how Schaub was pushing to start again. There are probably quite a few people there just to see what keenum is doing. And then you pull him and trot Schaub out. It looks like kubiak is pulling keenum and inserting Schaub as the guy again. That is where the boos came from. The season just became even more pointless.

Let's be real here. Most fans probably would rather lose with keenum than win with Schaub at this point. Really the only people still defending the organization are people like yourself that swore up and down that these guys were the answer.
I get it. However, I am a fan too. I also want to see keenum play. I know the season is toast, but I understood the move as an effort to try and win that game... Not some silly conspiracy.

I haven't sworn up and down that these guys were the answer in years. I have asserted that I like them and disagreed with the idea that they couldn't win, which is not the same. I have been honest about Kubiak's limitations and the coaching issues that get exposed against the better coaches.