View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #176
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31941 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Why doesn't Schaub run the pistol then if all he has to do is handoff? I agree the line sucks, I dont agree Keenum is more accurate in the intermediate passing game and koobs is trying to reinvent the wheel by running a system he is unfamiliar with.
Schaub did run the pistol formation. We did it quite a bit against the Seahawks as well. Last I remember Steph had an article out about it and said Schaub ran the pistol/shotgun 22% of the time.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote