View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #249
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17795 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Kubiak went "all in" when he pulled a non-injured Keenum. It didn't pay off and all the whining and wailing by the players over a dumb decision getting booed is directly related.

Ultimately, the fan 'sentiment' is EXACTLY what gets Kubiak canned.

That's a positive change I can believe in.

Until the next coach and batch of players piss the bed. Revolving door. So many grumpy people, maybe McNair should pack up and head to LA, then some of you might be able to find peace again.