View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #248
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 147070 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Ironic, though, that the same fans who assert that the only thing that matters as fans is that their team wins are the same ones engaging in (or defending) an action that made winning less likely. Booing the offense in the fourth quarter when the game is still undecided defeats the very thing that is supposedly so important to you.
There is nothing that makes winning less likely than putting Matt Schuab in at QB. That is an act that you are defending. You can say the outcome was still undecided, but the outcome when Schaub is in (this year more than any other) is bleak at best. Booing the offense did less to help lose the game than Schaub being unable to lead a TD drive when it mattered most. The last throw in the endzone was the triple coverage. Defend Schaub and Kubiaks decision to play him all you want. I've seen enough to know for sure that Schaub is not a good QB. Now I want to see if Keenum can get the job done so the team can prepare for next season.