View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #51
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Highest 2014 priority

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
Aaron Rogers and Peyton Manning seemed to do pretty well playing behind mediocre-at-best lines.

Having an elite QB virtually guarantees you at least one SB. Otherwise you have to patch together a team and hope the stars align.

If I have a top 5 pick in a supposedly historical QB draft, I am taking a QB, and it's not even close.

Frankly, it's shocking to me that, after 11 years of watching David Carr and Matt Schaub lose twice a year to Manning, more aren't on this bandwagon.
"supposedly historical draft"

Not everyone sees this QB class as being anywhere near as good as that.

That's why more people aren't on this bandwagon.

Plus, and it might even be a bigger factor if you think about it most of the posters are still trying to wrap their heads around where we'll be post season. There are six games left and it's not even a given that Kubiak will be gone (but it sure seems inevitable). It's probably still too soon for there to be a consensus bandwagon on any one player or position.