View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #49
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Highest 2014 priority

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Plenty of qbs have failed with good ol's. Even more have failed with bad ol's. Lets learn from the carr debacle. Gimme a rt or a qb in rounds 1 and 2...whatever the order. I want the best possible talent at those positions.
Aaron Rogers and Peyton Manning seemed to do pretty well playing behind mediocre-at-best lines.

Having an elite QB virtually guarantees you at least one SB. Otherwise you have to patch together a team and hope the stars align.

If I have a top 5 pick in a supposedly historical QB draft, I am taking a QB, and it's not even close.

Frankly, it's shocking to me that, after 11 years of watching David Carr and Matt Schaub lose twice a year to Manning, more aren't on this bandwagon.