View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #7
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17109 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Offense Problem Solution? Short Term.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I honestly thought Kubiak was going to put Case back in during that time-out just before that last play. After Matt had 10 opportunities & all we got was 2 field goals out of it.
Devils advocate.

How many points and/or first downs has Keenum produced in the 2nd half in the 3 games preceding his "benching"?

Just sayin'