View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #172
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17109 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
If he were smart, he'd tweak the offense for Case now & worry about making him Matt Schaub next season, but with that stunt he just pulled, he pretty much killed any opportunity of being here with Case next season.
Going mainly to a pistol formation wasn't doing that already? I thought everybody around here thought it was smart and would make Keenum nice and comfy? Kubiak is catering to the kid and doing things he himself hasn't done much of. I happen to think the offense looks much better when you take the snap from center, NFL defenses are not getting caught off guard with the read option stuff anymore.

An NFL QB should be able to read a defense, if your wideouts aren't helping you tuck tail and run FORWARDS never should you take 10-15 yard sacks. That has nothing to do with scheme or playcalling.