View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #111
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zerlein GOES OFF on the TEXANS!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I would not have benched Case.

However, with Case... not only did we have a problem scoring in the second half, we had a problem moving the ball. Against Oakland our offense was moving backwards.

It's possible our defense could have forced another turnover, within scoring distance. Perhaps they could have scored for us. Maybe we get another Special teams TD.

It's funny that you put that on Case but none of that goes on half time adjustments or the coach you LOVE and want to keep trotting out despite him having the same issues for years and years now. Unreal. You are in some Bob McNair world of denial.

Last edited by HoustonFrog; 11-20-2013 at 10:33 AM.
HoustonFrog is offline   Reply With Quote