View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #110
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150172 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Lance Zerlein GOES OFF on the TEXANS!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
My thought is the Texans either lose focus real easy or the other team knows what the Texans are going to do based on the first 15 scripted plays . There's a trend that the league has figured out . I guess the defense is the same way .
In all honesty, I think they don't realize how bad they are. Inevitably at some point they get complacent, think they're bada5ses, then they get popped in the mouth, run over, & a fat running back runs 80 yards to paydirt.