View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #109
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144920 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zerlein GOES OFF on the TEXANS!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I would not have benched Case.

However, with Case... not only did we have a problem scoring in the second half, we had a problem moving the ball. Against Oakland our offense was moving backwards.

It's possible our defense could have forced another turnover, within scoring distance. Perhaps they could have scored for us. Maybe we get another Special teams TD.

My thought is the Texans either lose focus real easy or the other team knows what the Texans are going to do based on the first 15 scripted plays . There's a trend that the league has figured out . I guess the defense is the same way .