View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #108
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Lance Zerlein GOES OFF on the TEXANS!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
answer this simple question honestly,

before case keenum ever took a snap for the texans, did we not have problems scoring in the 2nd half? Did we not have problems playing through all 4 quarters?
I would not have benched Case.

However, with Case... not only did we have a problem scoring in the second half, we had a problem moving the ball. Against Oakland our offense was moving backwards.

It's possible our defense could have forced another turnover, within scoring distance. Perhaps they could have scored for us. Maybe we get another Special teams TD.