View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #240
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Ironic, though, that the same fans who assert that the only thing that matters as fans is that their team wins are the same ones engaging in (or defending) an action that made winning less likely. Booing the offense in the fourth quarter when the game is still undecided defeats the very thing that is supposedly so important to you.
You can't talk sense to a lynch mob.