View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #19
Steal Your Face
Rookie

Section: 119
Rep Power: 857 Steal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why I think Gary is costing us these games..

Quote:
Originally Posted by santo View Post
The screen throw to Andre was a good playcall but I was wondering why he didn't call it before on 1st or second. I also don't see any other screens called for that matter.

Seems like either Case likes to throw it deep or Kubiak just seems to be calling 7 step drops instead of 3 step drops for Case like he does with Schaub.

I'm hoping Kubiak is fired before the Patriots game. Belichick is licking his chops ready to embarrass Kubiak again.
They ran all kinds of screens against Oakland ... WR screens, TE screens and HB screens. Some worked for a few yards ... some totally failed.
Steal Your Face is offline   Reply With Quote