View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #236
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 31584 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Anybody that wants to work for the public needs to realize they chose their own path. Sports, acting, politics, whatever, some folks are gonna boo you and some cheer you. Deal with it or get another job.

Jezzzz. Fricking crybaby rich millionaire sports players piss me off. And we're the ones that need to grow up. LOL
Yes, you are the crybaby. I did not read anything other than Tate expressing his opinion of the fans at the game. What is the problem with that? The man gave his opinion, responding to a question he was asked. He's a football player in his mid 20s(not exactly a rocket scientist). Who cares if he expressed displeasure about the team (actually his teammate) being booed by the fans? Of course he didn't like it and of course he made a judgment about those that engaged in it. He is a human. Don't you see the irony? I thought fans wanted players to be candid and honest.. Oh, I guess that's only if they say something the fans want to hear.