View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #102
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54460 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zerlein GOES OFF on the TEXANS!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I know you're upset that I like Johnny Football. If it makes you feel any better, I think Bob McNair should also interview Jimbo Fisher as a potential head coach. Jimbo reminds me of Jimmy Johnson.
I would not recommend Jimbo Fisher for an NFL coach. He's exactly like Kubiak in that he only has an offensive coordinator by name. He's had some suspect play calling over the years, gets too cute at times. Gets away from the running game if his team isn't killing the opponent about 70% of the time. He's also like Kubiak in that he is a QB guru first and foremost. He's also a screamer ala Nick Saban, and I don't think that works very well in the NFL. He is excellent with staff hires though and is an excellent recruiter. I wouldn't sign off on that hiring, even as a Seminole.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote