View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #93
speedfreek
All Pro

Rep Power: 15013 speedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zerlein GOES OFF on the TEXANS!!!!!

Johnny's problem is he isn't becoming a better passer. He hasn't
worked on his arm strength, he relys too much on his legs, and
he's looking much more brittle this year than the last.

If you want entertainment, then grab him (but don't leave out
Evans, who has saved JFF's fanny quite a few times..)

Johnny is Case Keenum, but shorter, faster and with an attitude problem.

TJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
No offense but how would an Ag know?

You're right, he isn't going to be a good pro, he's going to be a great pro. Did your family of Ags have similar opinions of Cam Newton? RGIII? Russell Wilson? Colin Kaepernick?

You don't have to be an Ag to watch every Texas A&M game. In the Great State of Texas you can watch almost all Texas A&M football games. And you don't have to be a fan, which I am not, but Johnny Football is must watch TV. I'm beginning to better understand the Cougar love me some Keenum mentality. Reminds me a bit of the VYbots.
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote