View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #162
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
because im showing a play that proves case can beat a blitz with, yet we fail to use it more
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvaughan View Post
You honestly think they don't run crossing patterns because Case is short? You honestly believe that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
That was my impression watching the game also. Schaub made one good throw. Other than that I saw guys running right across his face on short crossing routes wide open.

I thought, well maybe case was just missing those guys. But it just didn't make any sense that he couldn't beat a single blitz by hitting a guy on a quick slant or a drag...quick routes are staples of beating the blitz and it's just strange that it seems case is always waiting for something diene field to develop. No three step drops. I mean, even awful qb's should be able to dink and dunk if a team is constantly blitzing.

I said it after the game but I think subconsciously kubiak may not be putting case in as good of a situation as he could. It's like his game plan has gotten lazier, and lazier. And then the goofiness about him fixin to do some stuff that the young qb wasn't prepared for. I don't trust kubiak. That whole situation is curious to me.

The whole mentioning of Schaub working hard to start again early in the week...then he inserts him into the game to play hero.

And my guy tells me starting case this week wasn't his decision. Hes normally tight lipped about that all week, and now all of a sudden he just spouts it out when the first person asked.

I'll be glad when this season is over and kubiak is gone.

I went back and reviewed the game observing the plays called with Case and Schaub.......and it was so obvious that Kubiak did absolutely NOTHING to help Case to succeed. The short middle field outlet was not even a given option. People are right when they say that Case couldn't see the short route receivers over the blitzing defenders.................there weren't any.

And trying to basically put 7 lineman in....................give me a break........there's got to be a problem........and it isn't pointing to Case.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote