View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #1580
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134590 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What If Schaub....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
In his younger days, I think he would have ran it in himself. I remember a home win (29-28) over the Dolphins years ago (2008) when Matt Schaub just tucked it in and ran for the winning score in a similar situation. I think it was fourth and one at the three yard line with seven seconds left. It was a little difference I guess but close enough.

http://youtu.be/uiSpXsh0ru0

The Tecmo Super Bowl version of that play. Kind of funny how that was our first win of the season that year. It just seems like the Texans are a day late and a dollar short. Nothing we do seems to work anymore. It's like the football Gods handed us two straight wild-card victories over the Bengals and now we're in for a lot of bad football again.
If you remember that Oakland game at home (was it two or one year ago? can't recall... pretty sure it was two because we lost) Schaub had a day to throw it and was very close to the endzone, could have ran it in, but threw the pick instead.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote