View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #1579
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33796 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What If Schaub....

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeaLikeRightNow View Post
....had engineered the game-winning drive to beat the Raiders?

This scenario - I thought about right after the game ended and the fiasco on the sideline took place. With AJ not finishing his routes, was that a sign that he did not want Schaub to complete a comeback victory?

Is the dissension this deep between Schaub and the rest of the team?

Things I've been pondering....
In his younger days, I think he would have ran it in himself. I remember a home win (29-28) over the Dolphins years ago (2008) when Matt Schaub just tucked it in and ran for the winning score in a similar situation. I think it was fourth and one at the three yard line with seven seconds left. It was a little difference I guess but close enough.

http://youtu.be/uiSpXsh0ru0

The Tecmo Super Bowl version of that play. Kind of funny how that was our first win of the season that year. It just seems like the Texans are a day late and a dollar short. Nothing we do seems to work anymore. It's like the football Gods handed us two straight wild-card victories over the Bengals and now we're in for a lot of bad football again.