View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #1576
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 108854 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What If Schaub....

Kubes threw Schaub in as a last desperate measure to win. That's all there is to it. It didn't work out and I'm fairly sure Kubes knows he's gone after this season, so there's no point in putting Schaub out there. Might as well see what we've got in Keenum.

For all that we sh*t on Schaub he moved the sticks last game but couldn't score worth a crap (just like old times). Kubiak's last gamble failed and now he's just preparing Keenum for the future.

I have a feeling in my gut though that the next HC will want his guy at QB and will have the pick at #3 or #4 to draft his guy. Keenum, unless he goes lights out or shows steady improvement, might end up having to duel for his job this coming offseason.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote