View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #213
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

I agree with OD we have some dumb fans

but one of the main problems is everytime we get a FIrst down what happens over the broadcast

"AND THATS GOOD FOR A HOUSTON TEXANNNSSS" ........... "FIRST DOWN"

and everyone cheers and DOes that dumb POint thing

and that makes noise Positive or negative

so yeah until they stop doing that things wont change cuz soe of our fans are so gullible LOL thinking that afirst down really means anything esp with this team

I haven't been to many Other Stadiums but I have been to Tenn and New Orleans and they do the same thing and it can gets no louder then us on offensive

I don't think we are really any different then the other big city teams NY Philly ATL San fran Dallas

He wants us to be like INDY LOL were that's not going to happen LOL
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote