View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #255
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 246968 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: *Bob McNair meeting with minority owners, supposedly Kubiak to be fired*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
I don't know about that, I think we're under-utilizing Marciano and I'd be very interested to see what kind of magic he could work as the HC.

Dude! I'd pay good money to see that guy wearing Jack Pardee's old headset on the sidelines and holding a Denny's menu (but not a laminated fold out of plays.... an actual Denny's menu) and trying to call a game. I can see the 1,000 yard "Where did I park my car?" Dom Capers stare even now.