View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #253
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 82056 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: *Bob McNair meeting with minority owners, supposedly Kubiak to be fired*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
Knowing our luck, McNair's going to wait until the end of the season to fire Kubiak. Kubiak is suddenly going to pull a miracle and win out almost the rest of his games this season. McNair gives Kubiak a second chance, extends him for another 10 years, and Kubiak proceeds to suck once again.
McNair WILL wait until the end of the season to fire Kubiak, even if they go 2-14.

And that's a big IF at best. I don't know if some of you have been keeping up with current events, but he had a stroke on national television. In McNair's mind, he'd come off looking like a douch firing him this season. That stroke was a 1 year get-out-of-jail free card.

And in the past, what is the biggest reason, or excuse, that he comes up with, as a reason to hang on to Kubiak? INJURIES

Like my old high school geometry teacher would always tell me whenever I'd score a 40 or below on one of his pop quizzes ....

"Cheer up! Things are about to get whole lot worse!"