View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #151
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 157572 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I'm glad you mentioned that because I was wondering the same thing during the game. But without the benefit of seeing the whole field, I did not have the big picture to know for certain that those routes were not there.

WTF? It makes no sense...unless you start to speculate on other things.

The traditional WCO has always been strong on beating blitzes. It is the nature of the scheme, and many QBs have used it effectively against the blitz for decades.

Heck, Buddy Ryan's blitz happy 46 defense had one Achilles heel: the WCO. They always had a hard time against the 49ers, and we even saw it with the Oilers and Joe Montana in a Chiefs uniform tearing up Buddy's defense.

So why are the short routes not there for Case? Million dollar question.
Because he sucks at picking up the blitz. They don't run those routes because he doesn't pick up on them, so they run streaks while he takes a 7-step drop in the face of a 12-man blitz.

You really suck at following the narrative, DB.