View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #211
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 56461 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
8 years of rationalizing Kubiak's ineptitude isn't enough? How do you continually defend his problems year after year with a straight face after this long? Are you guys related by blood or something?

Nothing to rationalize in '06 or '07... He did a lot with very little and moved the organization away from a dark place.

Also, I actually had the pink soap after the Chris Brown interception in 2008?... And, in 2010, I was not opposed to Kubiak being fired.

I have not attempted to defend him regarding the dramatic under-performance of this year's team, nor did I defend his coaching late last season, when it was clear that his lack of imagination and ability to adjust (as well as Wade's), essentially made the playoff loss in New England, a foregone conclusion.

However, yes, I will defend him from accusations of consipiracy... that he is messing with Keenum and the football team's chances, in order to reinstate his "friend", Matt Schaub, as the starting QB... That is a bizarre, indefensible claim that so many of you seem eager to believe.

I am reacting to the demonizing of someone that I respect. I have posted plenty of problems that I see regarding the team and his coaching of it. I have agreed with a number of posters that have made criticisms of him. However, all of the hyperbole about he's the "dumbest coach in NFL history", does tend to bring me out of the woodwork in his defense- because that is ridiculous.