View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #131
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Alright, I am in a must win situation in the worst possible week. I have Demarius Thomas starting, which normally does me good, but I need a 2nd WR and all of my other guys have been lackluster at best. I have Roddy White, who is going up against the saints on thursday night. I know the Saints CB suffered a bad injury, so White might be able to pick them apart, however the Falcons are a dumpster fire this season, and White is coming off of injury.

Then I have Hakeem Nicks. He sucks, but he is playing at home against Dallas, who he torched the first week. Dallas also has a bad passing D (Statistically)

Finally I have Boldin, who is playing Washington on Monday night. He had a decent game last week, but San Frans passing game has been somewhat meh, and I don't know if I can rely on this game.

I am playing the 2nd best team in my league, and I need a win to stay alive in the playoffs, since there is a log jam for half the teams trying to get those final 4 spots.

Who should I start???

(P.S. I am going with Cumberland at TE, because I have no good TE on the WW. Is that a decent pickup? Or should I go with someone else?)

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote