View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #149
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 48117 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
we get it dale, youre a gary apologist and dont give a damn about our future beyond gary.....just stop typing already
What are you talking about?

Just because I don't spew anger and hate doesn't mean that I don't recognize his failures. I have said for weeks that firing him is justifiable and likely to happen. I can't fully endorse the move until I see who the organization will replace him with. If they were to simply promote Wade Phillips, I would be very disappointed, because that decision would indicate the organization simply wanted a scapegoat for the season and did not recognize/or care to fix the problems that led to this season, as well as last year's disappointing conclusion.

I was a fan of the Texans before Kubiak and am likely to be one afterwards. I say "likely" because there are potential hirings that could deter me... As a Dallas fan, the Switzer years beat my fandom out of me. I'm not sure if I could stomach Rob Ryan... or, God forbid, some nightmare grab from college like Mack Brown (ridiculous, I know, but: Switzer, Holtz, Spurrier, Ron Meyer...)