View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #243
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87002 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: *Bob McNair meeting with minority owners, supposedly Kubiak to be fired*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Yeah, we had a thread on this yesterday, but it was merged into something unrelated and lost in the shuffle. I don't think Kubiak will be fired during the season, because we don't have a potential "HC in waiting." There are no special coordinators on this team that look like potential HC candidates, so we might as well let Kubiak drive the team bus off a cliff. I still say the only way we clean house completely is with more losses, so I'm hoping we continue to fail.
I don't know about that, I think we're under-utilizing Marciano and I'd be very interested to see what kind of magic he could work as the HC.