View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #241
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 75883 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: *Bob McNair meeting with minority owners, supposedly Kubiak to be fired*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
"Lard Monkey" over at the Chronic also repeated a couple of times today in his weekly chat session (which I will never understand the appeal of.... and yet there I was following it. Someone help me! Please?) that this meeting did not happen. He claims that he checked with three minority owners (who will go unnamed) and that all of them deny that any meeting was held.
Lard Monkey is such a douche isn't he? Like, ok, I'm a minority owner in the Houston Texans, and some ahole reporter asks me if I just had a meeting and said I wanted the head coach fired. I am 100% certain my response will not be "Yes, John McCrispyCreme, I did have a meeting with Bob McNair and tell him I want Kubiaverage fired."