View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #139
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 57395 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Just think if we had won. In Kubiak's mind it would justify rolling Schaub back out there this week.

Personally, I don't care who plays QB the rest of the season. The season's over and imo our future QB is not currently on our roster.

Our defense is in shambles. They're number 1 in yardage, so that should give Wade something to add to his legacy. Our offense blows if we aren't throwing bombs on busted plays.
That is the assumption that freaked everyone out. First, you don't know that. Second, I don't think that is the case (no pun intended). As a fan, I agree with you that the season is now about looking to the future. However, I want my coach trying to win games, especially when we are still mathematically in a playoff race, which we certainly were on Sunday (that second wildcard team will probably only win 9, maybe even 8 games)

To me, Kubiak's worst gameday decision, was running Ben Tate on that 3rd and 1. Either DJ should have been in, we should've run an end around or something else exotic, or we should've handed the ball to an up back (Jones)... Tate's play has deteriorated after halftime each of the past two weeks, after he has cooled down during halftime, taken shots in the first half, etc... I understand wanting a RB that knows the plays and protections in the game, but you can't subject a guy with broken ribs to a short yardage situation with all the Bigs in the game, plus and extra LB. Just a stupid decision!